Sunday, February 2, 2014

Vancouver I miss you and all my moments

Hey 

I do not know what to say this time. Most of all how happy I am for my past years from the time I was moving to Vancouver to the end of it. I have been looking back on my time at old movies and photos. And it make me happy of all the moments I have whit my loved ones. It makes me feel like I have been the most joyful person on the planet to have been there for so long and I will found my way back very soon a gen. Back to were I belong. If I can, I like to movie back to Vancouver one awesome day. And I look for weird to it. I am really, that is now lie at all. Vancouver was the best time of my life. But yes after I had to come home I have meet some awesome people to and done some awesome stuff. 
But still Vancouver you are in my heart whit every thing that came whit it. 

Thanks I will be back soon

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment