Thursday, January 30, 2014

Help by strangers

Hey!!

To day my dear friends and family. I was a way to the store to get something. I know that my car has been a lite bit of a trouble. I was not able to back my car and I was stock. YaY for that situation. 
So Sweden has this thing whit never asking any one for help. But now I really had to. I was on big parking lot and every one was walking really fast to get in to there cars because of the cold weather. And I was like, how will ever get some one to help me. And so I moved my eyes a round and so a working site with some good strong men. 

And I was like OK I can do this. I will walk up to them and ask for help. Stupid me walks up to a men whit working headphone. So then there was this two men looking at me wonderingly what hell I was doing and asking a but. 
So then I was walking up to them and ask if thy could help me shove the car. And thy did. I was happy to have gate my self out that problem.

Thank you to the two men how were help me to day

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment