Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good morgon "Jan 5"



Nr day 5 in on the year of 2012 wow from now on what will happen. To day I will go to one of my jobs and get some paper work done then I am of to start working more I hope. I have to be out there calling a round. And what I really what to do is to work in TV and film as a actor or BG but most of all I what to be actor. I love movies that is from 1800 to 1970. Every thing in there is sweet and interesting stores to tell the past and history in time is awesome. Fantasy I love Fantasy movies. I will also go to a extra agency to day. Lets see what thy can give me for ideas of work:) Open call to day from 12-4pm. To night is the last day of my class at my ski school. Is more like a party to get to know every one:)
Hope every ones day is going to be fun and nice. Do not think abut any thing to day. Live life

xoxo Ci
PS. Art work by me and one photo Of one av the 7 Forever Wonders in The World/ The Taj Mahal( 1630 A.D) Agra, India
Was In India in Oct 2011 and so I this. Is on real to see. You have to go:)

No comments:

Post a Comment