Monday, January 9, 2012

The 1 day at work




So to day is my 1 day at work as a Ski Teacher time 14:30 to 16:00. I am dreaming a way to Vancouver. Miss every one there all my awesome friend and my life there. I think I am a person how always have to movie a round I am never happy whit one place for to long.

But I miss my life there so much. Every thing was going so well the last year. I was having more fun whit friends and was letting my self go. I had my art up in a Coffee shop up the best street in town Main street:) I love ya. Was not wary to much a but life and what I have to become. I felt like I was fitting in whit my life stile there. Maybe I came back home because I had to foid out if that is what i was going to be. But I really miss my family. But Life was there for me all from the start.

So whats next
I have to start work and make money so I can go to Burning Man agen this year. The place were you can be any thing you what to be.

See my web site for art work that I have done
www.ceciliasunden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment