Tuesday, February 4, 2014

See the moment of you life and bring your self in to happy moments

I so this movie to night a but a school and how kids feel like ween thy do not feel welcome in a group of people. How it can go so far thy do not like to live any more. I learn a lot from my past. From feeling like some one how did not fit in. And I like to be there for the kids how feel like thy need to talk to someone. This whit me having it like that as a kid made me strong in others ways. Well I moved a way from Sweden 2003. I was living in Germany and after that I start a life in Canada. There it all were so different for me. People were so open and nice and welcoming that I felt like home in the 1, 2 months. Well it was heard in the start. My Eng was not as good and I did not have a lot of money at all. But I made it some how and the most bad times was ween I did not have any work. It is very hard now. I do not have a job so I feel like far down in were I do not like to be. But I still see a long awesome round in front of me. 

Well you all out there. I am here for you if you need to chat.

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment