Tuesday, January 28, 2014

YOGA

Hey!!

I like to come out and say and to be honest. I was
afraid as a kid to be the one how could not understand spell or reading. And now I understand it has every thing to do whit self-confidence. But yes also do not let us not sit in shame. To think we do not understand. We only feel a bit shy to stand in front of the class. I still feel like that at times. I now understand whit my older years that I can read good. My spelling is a bit strange but I am getting there. I am spelling in English to and the people how know I am from Sweden understand I am from a other country.
Thy make it easy, to be the way I am even tho I have a hard time whit it. 
I like to let you know, all kids out there. There is nothing wrong whit us. Only at time we like to understand things in a different way then others and that is Ok. We have to found the way we like to learn. And we my be really good at other things.

I was a way yesterday in the city on a talk a but yoga. Were there was 10 people in the room. I really like to have my saying in something. But I am was scared
for some reason. My heart was betting fast. There were more people than one how was listening
. That made me scared. Feelings from the past of not having the correct response was winding in me. But then I found my bravery to put up my hand and say how yoga made me feel like. I sad it made me feel like I could let go and it made me feel beautiful.

So I was feeling happy a but the step I made yesterday. That I found my bravery in to say how I felt in front of more people that one.

Believe in your self we only live ones do not be scared. No answer and questions are stupid.
And also learn to forgive even tho it my be difficult, even tho it my hurt. It helps us to movie on and even we my learn something great from it.

I apologizes
and
 I forgive 

CC




 

No comments:

Post a Comment